1. how long have i been awake?
2. my eyes are heavy from witnessing the same shit,
3. like i’m stuck in a cursed time loop of desolation,
4. but i’m more than scared to close them for i might stumble upon the ending of my unfinished dreams and decide to not open them anymore
5. how long have i been like this?
6. i hum a good song in my head to silence the thought of entirely giving up
7. hoping that a perfect rhythm and melody is enough to imprison the horrifying memories that’s been living in the corner of my mind for too long
8. i wish that i hold more words to tell my truth
9. and that my body is strong enough to handle its aftermath
10. i wish that i still have time to witness the sunrise
11. even if every time i breathe –
12. i feel myself fade away