.1. Your eyes glimmer and beam when you talk about something you're passionate in. The rest of the world needs to view that beauty your voice speaks when the potential flows out of your mouth like tiny ballet dancers frolicking over your lips. Those lips touch together every time you say 'M' and now you're trying to see if you can say it without closing your lips. The curiosity of a young toddler trapped inside your body that must be discovered so before that happens, you will stay alive.
2. Your feet spring around from time to time because you're either excited or anxious; or both. The ground has savored every single moment your feet taps its skin, the cracks in the pavements have relished the instant your feet stumble against the stone pelt. Even so, just the movement of your body in contact with its exterior is appreciated.
3. Your hair bounces when you bob your head to music. Those perfect waves and curls, those bangs that hide your delicate face understands your sadness; why you're listening to that song or that rage and anger that persuades you to yell and cry. It's just a moment and you will get through it.
4. Your hands, as they write rhymes and comments and stories and virtues about life. Your radiant but soft complexion reflects the silence you have brought upon yourself. Your voice tells you to pipe up but nothing comes out. Promise yourself that you will not suffer in silence but paradise in flamboyant noise.
5. Your stomach that metabolizes; constantly at work to process the fuel that keeps you alive. The same stomach that plays perfect outside but loosens inside. The one perfect enough as you are, but displays your decisions.
6. Your arms lift you up each and every day.
7. Your waist who reminds you that you are perfect and worth it.
8. Your knees, elbows, and wrists that help you move; leaving you in pain or lively motion; or in relaxed gestures.
9. Your heart; your heart is on fire and you would need not one, but two buckets of water to even try extinguishing it. Burning with eagerness and love, no hate settling within. That heart, that keeps pumping and pumping, never allowing you to weaken and perish.
10. Your body; that does everything it possibly can to keep you alive.