There loomed a certain belief, One that exhaled soon as she passed. A sudden urge that fizzed over soon as the bottle opened. Now granted you can still drink a soda once it's shaken Most would replace desire for that of another, the discord Of being splashed in the face by the very desire one in the same. Drops of truth splashed everywhere seen as backlash, a sort of wrath Spoken but never heard. There was something about the contour of the bottle, Fixed thoughts filled in ovulation. Everything kept inside. A certain vengeance that loomed in bliss. If not handled carefully doom was immanent. Each time she walked passed he'd shake the bottle more vigorously. A cold fizz that quenches every desire steadfast with reality. Curious he looked at the bottle, wanting to quench this need He placed his hands on the top slowly unscrewing. Her eyes connected with his, everything paused. For the first time in a long time everything was beautiful Sharing a brief look relaxing his shoulders. He untwisted the top, for a moment she sighed Feeling a release she hasn't felt in a long time. His hand smooth against the contour of the bottle He placed his lips against the bottle easing her to quench this thirst he's waited so long for. This urge that dried the well of his throat. She refused him the pleasure of her, keeping her fizz to herself. Now he knows what it's like to be on the outside looking in
My silence is not, and does not Represent, the inadequacies of my adeptness and my knowledge, Nor does it undermine my capabilities Of paraphrasing primary thoughts In verbose, scholarly manner, no, It does not, can never, didn't ever Mean that I am not opinionated, For it is upon my discretion Whether you are worth debating with.
No matter how many papers we write, protest we have, and laws we pass, we will be surrounded by Hatred. Hatred isn't just a emotion you feel. It's in everything we do and say. It's the voice telling you who ur suppose to be. It's society defining u in numbers. Hatred is this world. It doesn't make sense to me becuz we're created to be an individual standard, yet we're always trying to fit into a standard. But out of all the never ending hatred, inequality, unfairness and agony, only u can define yourself. You have a short amount of time on this earth. Be the change you wish to see
It's your choice
Don't follow others unless u ACTUALLY deep down really want to
- The actions you carried is the person you are claiming to.
- You swallowed your own words for insulting other people and that will come back to you
- You share blessings and a lot of opportunities will come to you or double the prize will reward to you
- "Don't judge the book by its cover."
- "Do unto others, if you want others do unto you"
- 2 types of karma: a good karma & a bad karma ( you can't predict when will it hits you but be careful on your actions and words cause we don't know when will it happen )
2. Contemplating Within You
- You can't get back to where it belongs but you can only stand for it and move on. ( you can't get back to those happy moments when you're still a kid because the Almighty up above planned your life to where it should be. You should learn and not be afraid to commit mistakes because every fall you had is an ounce of every foot steps you would take & to look forward in your life that you should never be frown to it. If God gives you that kind of events or things in you, you should humbly accept it and be brave to take its challenges cause you are stronger than that )
- There's always a reason for every thing and everything just happen for a reason.
- "Be honest with yourself."
- "Love yourself as much as you love thy neighbors."
- "Open your eyes and look for right." 'Be the light by One Ok Rock' ( Maybe this is the best line in a song that i'm looking to. And may apply it to ourselves as well )
I might add this one. July 7, 2014 Copyright Jerelii