the first days of spring are upon us and the rebirth is apparent in things all around us from the leaves slowly growing back to the grass, in need of mowing from growing fast squirrels nibbling on juniper berries the scent in air, sappy tar carried with pollen intermixed your allergies amiss though still fortunate for the spring
I am anxious to look or to caress A beautiful, blooming, illustrious *****. Vibrant; sumptuous red flower, I would steal your time if just for an hour. I swing between clovers, petals shelter Forever. Woodlands help her. Athena: Towering stature- plethora- no measure. Tiny spots, flicking hair, untamed treasure. Beneath inconsequential ethereal Is something smaller, a single blue thrill- Charging through empty halls at solid walls. But the Devil smiles when an Angel falls.
This was something I wrote for a woman. I never gave it to her. Timing was always wrong.
* Living under the heady cast of the Juniper tree ; an existence founded over sweeter decay
* It thatches a callous scabbing for us to build upon but releases gases from beneath that humour our sleep-waking state
* Everything is yield to its medicated sterility yet, as time passes, things become more vulnerable to rotting conditions : loose pore attachment splits in nails soft grey flakings withdrawn circulation moisture fluctuating body tempature unattached thought disorientation thoughtless and extreme mood forgotten bursts of severe aggression ...
* Fertile tiny flies travel through the sponge of everything : they balance this environment
* Disquieted woozy days and slum summer and guests who feel foreign when our displays spill over... it’s all mallatuned
* Small tumbles, injury and self care shelved
* Entertainment is imperative jar in mit distraction is key merry made and merry go round and kilter unkeen and one patient taking care of the other patient crying jokes at each a smother unkept nesters bruises and guestures emotionally infested infantasy investment ingested under the guidance of the Juniper tree.... the botchful why of the juniper
A pine cone swept in the timber in blow with wooden needles that a lantern was the wiles of birch along the frills of enlightened where spores till this deadwood manufacturing transport with a pipe cleaner's lore of trees whether they intertwine on the carpet again in loom to manifold in the soil.