that's right, I like rats.
I like them because they're not fussy
They don't turn their nose and they eat anything:
they don”t wonder if it's healthy, organic, ...
- They're not like moths either,
eating only furs, wool, natural silk,
rats eat plastic or chew gum,
the incisors grind
without grinding their teeth
during the day,
or at night,
- they adapt easily in any home,
it doesn't have to be luxurious,
in the country or in the city,
- when moving to a new home
the first thing they do, - they multiply as quickly as possible,
conquering new territories,… they are many, "where there are many… there are many"
- I really admire rat women,
after giving birth seven times a year, the males abandon them
without leaving a note, a letter or alimony,
and they become strong, durable, ready for the hole life,
- I also admire the intelligence of the rat male
they understood well how not to turn nature into whining,
"what doesn't **** you strengthens you"
- it is fascinating how the large one are the heads on sewers and basements,
and the little one are the bosses on ceilings and roofs,
- roof rats are named climbers,
astrologers, looking at the stars and moon,
cooking like Ratatouille, climbing,
climbing now, as you read,
climbing on the window of your room,
this is it, not my fault that I like rats
because they're not fussy,…