+ Inequality is good, a wise friend once divulged
+ It was a good thought that has a hint of truth
+ Why? I asked to uncover its mystery
+ Then he replied, and informed me gleefully
- Perfect liberation is too far to achieve for foolish men,
- In the present times I witness what I believe
- Blissful faces all around and it's probably not their last
- Ain’t we living now in an unequal world with future to trust?
+ I ask, but what about those people lamenting in the dark?
- I’m sorry to tell you bro, in a senseless quest I won’t embark
- Unfairness is when happy people are the cause of their misery
- Which we are a part of, this is ours and that is their destiny
- Of course I won’t impede your stance in this matter
- I believe you ain’t too foolish with your freedom and liberty
- It’s just that some people get what they want on a silver platter
- While some work their ***** of just to receive their miniscule pay
+ I understand my friend that harsh verity
- Harsh? Yeah to some people it is full of cruelty
- That’s why they want to overturn the norms, the world’s ethos
- I admire their courage but that is a matter I don’t intend to poke my nose
+ Speaking of unfairness, I have a thought of mine
+ Why do people complain of what is absent
+ When compared to others they have a lot present
+ Is it because man’s greed knows no confines?
+ And some people grumble about their problems that
+ When compared to other’s crosses are just shallow vats
- If it is what you said then what use is contentment?
- And the second problem’s just like a game in my discernment
- Level by level we are differing with every other
- It is by which our environments determine our given attitude
- A level one complains to a level seven, a higher number
- And a level ten complains to a problem of greater magnitude
- By which sometimes the level ten see level one in annoyance
- For how lucky he is yet grumble of his misfortune
- See, its just a matter of perspective and vision
- Now why are you looking at me in askance?
+ Your logic has something wrong, I’m just pointing out, not debate
+ Why can’t a level ten, over a level 1 problem, grumble?
+ For its just a matter of perspective as you did articulate
+ And if it is the case then what use is the level of the people?
- Hahaha, you got me right my friend
- My view is flawed as I am
- Please do share thy thoughts so all this will end?
- For we have talked till the cows to home, come
+ My friend, I dare not belittle the view you conceive
+ For I think it has a hint of truth, even though with a flaw
+ You have a wisdom that exists only on a chosen few
+ So let me add a bit of my subjective perspective
+ The great may whine of a small barricade
+ The lesser may smile to the towering obstacles ahead
+ In every individual there are many factors of multitude
+ This is what you have missed, the peculiarity of humans
+ Not just discernment,
+ There is also temperament
+ We not only have perspective,
+ There is also attitude that we give
+ Many matter in life, I thus conclude my statement
- So that’s it! Thank you for the enlightenment
- Those factors really do affect our actions
- As long as we are humans, there are no exceptions
- To persist, to cower, to grumble, in traversing the rain
- To take it easy, to seek help or to accomplish it on our own
- Despite all this choices one truth will always remain
- That in life we most likely will reap what we have sown
A poem I've made back in September 18, 2018, a discourse about unfairness and happiness.
- Persona 1
+ Persona 2