Dearest darling Hill Morty
I am writing this told tell you them I wasn't able to talk to you my love. Our loving conversations that which we have keep me sane. I cannot til we me and have that first real kiss. I can just feel it now.
This is my love letters to my boyfriend.
you slip love notes in your bag
because you miss him.
and on those empty nights you grip each one on your heavy heart,
wishing you could just see him.
I still write you love letters with my favorite pen.
In my favorite book, on my favorite colored pages.
I still walk to the post office in Hope's of sending them out.
I send em out to the universe instead of you,
cause you no longer appreciate the colors of my love for you.
He promised they would never,
Ever have to say goodbye
She promised to write him forever,
Even if there was no reply.
i used your love letter to spit out my gum
I don't even know how to start this letter. Something within me just had enough courage to.
2. I always imagined this would happen without warning.
3. I know how much you hate reading, but can you at least read this.
4. I wish I could have been more honest with you. I should have never bottled up my emotions; now look at me, I'm a mess.
5. Can you laugh at my joke one more time? I really like the way your cheeks puff up and blush pink.
6. Have I ever told you that you have a nice smile?
7. Let's go to the park, I want to see the sunset before I go.
8. Thank you so much for spamming me memes at 3am.
9. I've been saving money for a special event, I'm doubting you'll like it.
10. When I was 11, on Halloween I finally gathered everything I needed in order to be Batman. Rope, blades and boomerangs. I kept them in a box just in case if I needed to use them in the future.
11. I came home on Sunday and found your favorite black scarf. I wore it tightly around my neck; I can feel your warmth, it even smells like you.
12. How can something you love so mush just disappear right in front of your eyes.
13. I can show you how we can be together forever. But it'll take more time for you.
14. I bought you your favorite ice cream, cookies and cream. I left it in the freezer. But remember, when it melts, I won't be there to clean it up for you.
15. Don't worry, I'll try harder next time.
16. You don't need to make me your famous mashed potatoes and gravy. I'll be out of town. But oh man, I'll sure miss eating that.
17. I love you more than you'll ever know. But I'm not sorry.
18. You don't have to bring flowers, I don't want them to set off your allergies.
suicides notes are love letters
These words keep arriving by post,
By phone and through the air:
They say, “I love you the most!”
And he’s always unprepared.
I dismissed them until I knew
What they could mean,
What they could do.
They let a young boy believe
In a dangerous fantasy
Of the young or naïve,
And give himself to ecstasy.
He’d already given himself away
To a girl who “merely loved” him;
He was swayed.
He was wounded by a whim.
How could his young heart
Know the anguish of love spurned?
Of changing minds and false starts?
That passion fades as quickly as it burns?
He was “crushed” when it ended;
His response, pure and true.
Still that phrase he insanely defended!
“I love you, I love you, and I love you”!
How hollow to me it still rings!
My beloved son in pain.
What makes a girl do these selfish things?
What is it that they gain?
Young hearts now seem to lack wisdom;
They’re so eager to believe.
Yet they haven’t the caution
It takes to give love and receive.
As a teen, our son kept falling in love with girls who used his feelings and then threw him away. This is just one episode!
If I were to send you all the letters I wrote,
the ones where my heart bled out the words
and where my tears painted the borders.
—where I laid out all my pain to rest,
you would know the depths my heart has tunneled,
just so I could make more space for you.
you would know the dreams I tucked away
for the day we reached our promise of forever.
you will find, there, the thousand different ways
I wish I could have said I loved you.
and a thousand
more ways I wished
I could have made you stay.
call them prayers, the way I begged the heavens
if there was a way to save a sinking ship.
or heal all the wounds yet to be inflicted;
or take away the memories yet to be made;
If I had sent them, would you have understood?
that there was no way for me to love you
any less than I did. That is the way that I am.
And there was no way for me to love you
and not lose myself. I’d have given you my soul.
and your glass would never have been empty
because I would have given you my all.
I have longed for you, in many different ways. To hold you, to kiss you, to breathe your breath. All I’ve got are dreams of you, when I want to dream with you.
I Desire your presence, your essence, your confidence, and hope you feel the same.
It’s been too long since ours lips last collapsed, and our hand entwined, but I still savor your lips on mine, and feel our hands becoming one.
I never wished upon the stars for an everlasting story, but darling your smile was pure magic, it was freedom.
A connection so strong I could feel shivers through my spine.
My dear angel, I drifted onto you like a paper boat in stormy days.
You made me burst in laughter, raging my emotions set ablaze.
Like a symphony, your voice ecos in my head, and the embrace of our bodies the sweetest melody never heard.
How a blissful memoir have you come to be.
You will always be enough.
Yours always ,