You told me I am your everything but that is not a load I want to carry.
2. You ask me to be patient but I have given you so many chances I have none left for myself.
3. You only started treating me decently after you had lost me.
4. My fear of hurting you was what kept me from being able to put myself first.
5. Does chosing my own happiness really make me a bad person?
6. Does it really benefit you to blame me for your friends ditching on you because you became the person you are today?
7. Should I believe your countless mentions of how everything is going wrong and how it is all my fault? Shouldn't you be the one responsible for your own life?
8. I thought moving on would be hard but moving on from someone you don't recognize anymore is surprisingly easy.
9. Is a promise still valid when it was made to a completely different person?
10. Thank you.
I feel like poetry is always written from the heartbreak point-of-view. Try being on the other side. Knowing that chosing for your own happiness could destroy a person. (it feels so good to write again)