© 2020 HePo
Submit your work, meet writers and drop the ads.
Become a member
I was born in Princeton University.
2. That's the closest I was to getting in.
3. As a kid I enjoying stuffing round pegs into square holes.
4. I knew it wouldn't work.
5. That comforted me.
6. I grew into jeans I didn't own.
7. So I could stop wearing other jeans I didn't own.
8. Come to think about it I use a lot of things I don't own.
9. I have two parents.
10. My mother used to be anorexic.
11. Now she wishes she was.
12. My father makes a lot of money.
13. Yet he is unsure of whether or not he is successful.
14. He does not want me to make money.
15. He believes he's done enough.
16. I am tired.
17. That's probably because I don't sleep a lot.
18. I am tired of being tired.
19. I doubt the redundancy matters to my brain.
20. I used to want to be an astronaut.
21. I only said that when I looked at the moon.
22. Now I want to work in Tv.
23. Maybe that's because I always watch.
24. I look for inspiration under every rock.
25. All I find is dirt.
to view and add comments on poems