1 It's the strangest phase of your life EVER.
2. You're sort of transitioning into an adult but you're still very much a child at heart.
3. You start to take up multiple responsibilities - at school, at home, maybe a part-time job. And sometimes it can be overwhelming for you.
4. Pursuing an education takes a whole lot of work, no matter what type of course you take.
5. It’s also a privilege for many, so be thankful for that.
6. People can be a handful. Some are literal pieces of ****. So know your battles; know when to engage and disengage.
7. Friends worth keeping are the ones who let you grow and flourish without having to be there 24/7.
8. Show kindness, no matter the circumstance. (Because kindness always wins!)
9. It's better to just stop thinking of what others think of you.
10. And gosh, stop judging yourself too hard.
11. Overthinking does ****. Take that leap of faith once in a while, you'll be fine.
12. You're already amazing, as is.
13. Sometimes the ones you love most are the ones who hurt you most.
14. Sometimes the ones you love most are the ones you hurt most.
15. You will fall. And you will fail. Over and over and over again.
16. And jatuh ha gedebuk gedebang tergolek terlantang into the furthest, deepest pit of the hole.
17. But somehow you’ll find yourself back up again. And somewhere along the way you realise it wasn’t that bad of a fall.
18. Then you realise there are so many things to be grateful for, Alhamdulillah. (and that you were just being a big *** whiny drama queen, exaggerating every little, minuscule thing all along)
19. Also, it’s okay to be sad, miserable and feel so alone once in a while. And boy oh boy you WILL cry like you’ve never cried before.
20. But that doesn’t make you a baby. It makes you stronger. Feelings and emotions are important and they do matter. You matter.
21. Despite it all, you’ll always have God. And that is the best part.
This year has truly been a downward spiral of a roller coaster ride for me. However challenging it was tho, it did teach me a lot and i know i’m a better person because of that. Looking up to the new year hehe cuz I kinda have a good feeling about 2019! So yeah, here’s to a fresh new beginning! *clinks glasses of apple juice* Happy New Year everybody :)