What makes you feel the most beautiful?
->doing whatever the fu€k I want; I usually thought this way, but now I would say when I’m worshipping or praying (usually a person will say when they look a certain way which is sad to an extent because it reflects the way in which they associate beauty immediately with an external reflection; however, most people think this way)
2. Who do you love the most in your life?
3. Who has shown you and made you feel the most loved?
—> I had a 11 year old ask me this once
4. What would you do during the summers as a kid?
—> it can reflect the socioeconomic background one comes from
5. Do you think you’re an aesthetically beautiful person?
—> this is quite interesting, bc if a good looking person says yes, then they’re proud and stuck up; if they say no, then they’re obnoxiously oblivious and seeking attention; if a not so good looking person says yes, then they are praised for their confidence; if they say no, then they are pitied and encouraged, the best answer is to give an answer back: do you believe that everyone should feel aesthetically beautiful?
6. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many brothers and sisters, and are you the oldest or youngest?
—> learning about birthing order can be huge! Oldest tend to be protective, responsible, mature at a very young age, selfless, and carry more of a silent burden and stress, introduction to adulthood is rather quick. Middle child is often overlooked and will seek a sense of family/community elsewhere with friend groups and such; they feel like their thoughts/existence goes unseen by the ones that are supposed to care the most youngest tend to seek the approval of others especially of those older than them, outgoing, irresponsible, and babied. They can have a harder time managing task without it being done for them by others.
7. When we fall asleep, where do you think we go?
8. What is a thought that has kept you up at night?
9. What was the most humbling moment you’ve had in your life?
10. What is a piece of advice that you still hold today that transcends time?
11. What’s a favorite quote of yours?
-> the unexamined life is a life not worth living; don’t take yourself too seriously; come back home to yourself and choose to show up authentically; growth is a dance not a light switch; Harriet Tubman- I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more of only they knew they were slaves.
12. Who has impacted your life the most? How and why?
13. What is an overlooked or under appreciated strength that you have?
—> honesty, forgiveness
14. How do you give love? How do you receive it?
—> 5 love languages: words of affirmations, physical touch, acts of service, quality time, gifts
15. How do you communicate when in repairs after a rupture has occurred?
—> discuss as soon as possible, take a five minute break, wait a few days, words, touch, gifts, silence, etc. so you never repair after a disagreement?
16. Do you enjoy the late hours of the night or the early hours of the morning?
17. What’s your favorite type of weather?
18. Do you prefer exploring and staying in the gray, or the black and white?
19. Of you could study anything what would it be?
20. What are ways that you work on your emotional intelligence and character?
21. What type of communicator are you?
—> words, touch, actions, silent, loud, stoic, expressive, curt, bombastic, blunt, passive, etc.
22. Would you say you have a better face or body?
23. What is a moment where you felt a supernatural appreciation for the earth due to the view you saw?
24. How do you handle seasons? The ends and beginnings of them?
-> journal, reflect, avoid, acknowledge, cry, run backwards, move forwards, etc.
25. What book had a huge effect on you? What was it about the book?
-> all the bright places, Fahrenheit 451, the curse of the good girl, it ends with us, great gatsby, the voice of archer, etc.
26. What is the worst thing you can take from another person?
-> their time
27. What’s the greatest act of love (that you can do for another) ?
-> to die for another since the greatest fear is death
28. What is something that brings you peace that not many people do or notice?
29. What is the worst form of loneliness?
-> when you are uncomfortable with yourself
30. When do you feel the most vulnerable?
-> sleeping, expressing emotions, sick, crying, etc.
31. How do you handle seasons? The end and beginning of them?
32. Liquid or bar soap?
33. Have you ever closed your eyes, plugged your ears, and listen to the noise that comes when you let the water from a shower head pour over your skull
34. What is the most beautiful sound you have ever heard?
35. Do you think your parents are soulmates, or do you question their love for each other?
36. What are important qualities to have in any relationship (platonic, romantic, etc.)?
-> trust, love, loyalty, respect, empathy, compassion, boundaries, autonomy, differences, effective communication, etc.
37. What are qualities that you look for in a romantic partner?
-> thoughtfulness, observant, confidence, wisdom, romantic, humorous, self-driven, self-discipline, humility, grace, etc.
38. How do you know that your (insert name/ relationship) loves you?
39. Would you rather be hated or alone?
-> interesting philosophical question in regards to being hated would mean that there is a recognition of your existence as opposed to being alone
40. How did you learn to ride the bike? Ice Scate? Snowboard?
41. When was the last time you felt rejected? By who? For what?
42. When was the last time you cried?
43. What has a kid said to you that has made you stop and reflect?
44. Which is a worse fear: the fear of dying or the fear of not being worthy of love
-> Jordan Peterson claims that the greatest fear that humans have is not death because then how would we explain suicide...the fear of death is a subcategory for the greatest fear which he believes to be the complexity issue (people **** themselves not because they want to die but because their life has become too complex for them to handle emotionally and/or physically)
45. What is the most destructive thing a person can do to themselves?
-> to deny themselves; to place the responsibilities of loving and accepting themselves onto others such as lovers or family members; to believe they are not worthy to be loved
46. What is something you want to experience/feel in a relationship
-> unconditional love; lol I have a while poke dedicated to experiences
47. Tell me about a dream that you have had multiple times
48. What do you like most about yourself?
-> my mind/thinking process; understanding, and open to conversation
49. Would you be friends with yourself
50. What is the worst thing you have done or said to another person? How old were you?
51. Why do you choose to wake up and participate in society?
52. What makes a woman or man their gender? Their body/attitude/characteristics?
53. Would you let your child date someone that has the character of you?
54. What makes you special? Since the beliefs you hold and the personality traits that you have aren’t exclusive to you?
-> it’s the combination and ratio that makes us unique
55. when was the last time anyone ever told you how important you are?
56. what are things you do when you need to feel nurtures?
->hot bath, foot rub, curling up in a comfy chair with a comforter and a good book, or making a *** of soup or a nourishing hot drink
57. what are ways that you neglect your physical and emotional well-being?
58. where in your life are you not protecting what is precious in you?
59. what adjectives describe your relationship with your mother? do you like the closeness or is it uncomfortable in some ways and hard to fully accept?
60. What do you do when you cry? do you try to stop it, cover your eyes, in the dark, into a pillow, silent, loud, sooth your body?
61. What was something that someone said to you that made you feel seen for the first time in a long time? what is something that touched you heart?
-> you are do brave, you have a courageous heart, you are a natural teacher and psychologist, you lean towards healing, you do not realize how much you impact other people's lives
62. what is a go to song that you could listen to at any moment in your life?
63. What do you do when you feel lonely?
64. What is something that puts a smile on your face?
65. What smell brings you joy?
66. would you rather get caught or catch your parents?
67. what is one of the biggest lies you have told yourself?
-> you are unworthy of love
68. what is a memory that reminds you of the beauty in life?
69. what is your favorite word to pronounce?
-> tantalizing, satiate, revere
70. what stereotype do you think people put you in when they see you?
-> pretty, (not super smart) blonde
71. what are things about you would shock other people?
-> first generation. youngest of five, 4.0 student, write poetry, love to read, not active on social media, don't like taking pictures, never been kissed, played the violin and cello, struggled with insecurity
72. tell me the accomplishments that you might be hesitant to share bluntly in fear that it comes off as being a show off?
-4.0 since sixth grade to nursing school in college, won a poetry competition in senior year of high school, got a full ride to UW Seattle and declined, won best dressed in high school, squatted 225lbs, muscular body, sang in a few songs (good at singing)
73. how do you interact with others when they are invading your personal space?
-> don't do anything, interrupt and tell them to move, slowly do something on your own without saying anything to them
74. what do you do and how do you feel when someone cries next to you?
-> hug/touch them, talk to them, remain silent, get stiff and uncomfortable, try to get them to stop crying, walk away
75. how do you regulate your emotions when they are out of homeostasis?
-> don't know how to, take deep breaths, walk away from the situation so the stimulus/source is not in front of me, cry
76. name as many emotions as you can
-> reflects their ability to accurately label their emotional experiences and can possibly be a marker/indicator for their emotional intelligence/maturity
77. how do you feel about death, do you talk about death, do you see others shut down or open up when you express this topic?
-> isn't it ironic how death is an inevitable event yet so many humans are uncomfortable with talking about it. I believe that it interrupts the natural grieving process. I talk about death with my dad and he is more open with talking to me about when he passes; my mom gets uncomfortable and gets upset and tries to switch the topic.
78. would you rather eat any form of noodles or burgers for the rest of your life?
79. when was the last time you sat in silence and was comfortable with it (excluding before you fall asleep)?
80. when was the last time you had a conversation with yourself about something deep? what was it about?
81. what is a revelation in your life that made you cry?
->only God can provide me with unconditional love; no one else can
82. what do you think is the root of all fears? what do you think can remove them?
->ignorance; distraction/knowledge -> unconditional love
83. What is the most unique response you’ve received when you’ve asked someone how they are doing?
-> still breathing
84. Do you think humans are easy to love?
-> I don’t think they are easy; it is complex just like they are
85. When was the last time you read a book? What was the title called? what was it about? Why did you read it?
-> the emotionally absent mother by Jasmin Lee Cori
86. If you’re comfortable with sharing, talk to me about the life of someone that has passed away? What were they like? How did they make you feel? Who were they to you? How did you cope when you realized they passed away?
87. Who are addicts? What do you need to do to be one? Do you think everyone is an addict to some extent? Why do you think people become addicts?
-> whenever faced with such questions it is imperative that we must ask ourselves the question of why! Yes, I believe all of us are addicts to dopamine; our brain is wired that way. But when we think of addicts, we forgot to ask the question of why they are addicts. Life became too difficult to manage and the body found a way to stimulate the mind in such a manner that it either numbed the pain or provide sensation to a chronic state of numbness
88. Other than the lips, where do you like to be kissed the most?
-> forehead, cheek, behind the ear, neck, top of head, hand, nose, shoulder, chest, back, collarbone
89. What type of kiss do you enjoy the most?
-> slow, fast, French, peck, open mouthed, short, long, sloppy, hungry, passionate, affectionate, sweet, etc.
90. it is easy to agree with the statement that dehumanization is not okay, but is it more gray than we think? is there a degree of dehumanization that is okay or needed? if so, what is that degree? also, do you think we commit acts of dehumanization regularly? if so, when and what are these instances?
-> i believe that as humans we have a tendency of wanting to see our light and ignore the aspects of ourselves that are casted in that shadow. to have a light is to also have a shadow; i believe that we dehumanize almost every time we meet someone by limiting their mystery to small snipits of who they really are; also, sometimes it is very difficult to handle and hold such emotional space that our minds need to shut off and dehumanize for our own sake of well-being
91. are soul mates meant to be with each other?
-> A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity. This may involve similarity, love, romance, platonic relationships, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, ****** activity, spirituality, compatibility and trust
92. what are ways that you can take a break from reality?
-> sleep, reading, gaming, showering
93. do you have people in your life where their presence is enough? no conversation is necessary, just each other's presence is comforting enough.
->celesa, kristina, michelle, marta,
94. what is a memory you like to relive time to time?
->dancing with celesa at the bistro to adore you; trinity; late night phone calls with close friends
95. how would you describe your relationship using 5 adjectives or phrases with your best friend, sibling (if you have one), and care giver?
-> "If you love yourself, you love others. If you hate yourself, you hate others. Because in relationship with others … the other is nothing but a mirror." - Anonymous
96. how would you describe yourself using 10 adjectives?
-“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best." I like this quote because it acknowledges the negatives of who we all are. we aren't all only happy, funny, bubbly, hard-working, etc. we are also grumpy, boring, rude, and lazy. we are a combination of every adjective out there; it just depends on how aware we are of our expressions of these adjectives. So, notice the kind of adjective the person uses when they respond and also note the context and circumstance of your relation to them.
97. do you prefer a hot drink on a cold day or a cold drink on a hot day?
98. if you could be famous would you? famous for writing, acting, food, music, sport, YouTube etc.
-> for me personally it depends on the exposure i get. if i get a lot of focus on myself then no (music, acting, etc.) but if my work gets more focus than i do and i can still live a "normal" life then yes (writing, food, etc).
99. which musicians or artists do you think deserve more recognition?
-> emotional oranges, Justice Der, cigarettes after ***, the 1975, pink sweat$, A. Chal
100. what is one of the most thought-provoking questions or statements you have ever heard?
-> "not all of us can afford to be romantic" - Pride and Prejudice;
"when will it be enough; how much more do you need to finally be happy"- My dad; "do you believe that everyone deserves to look and find themselves to be aesthetically beautiful" -My brother
101. Favorite piece of clothing?
-> yuriy’s wedding: the dress I had, red socks, fuzzy sweater
102. What’s your full name?
103. What’s the weirdest saying an old person has said?
-> don’t go spending your money in a wooden nickel
104. What age would you consider a person to be old?
105. Do you believe that life requires s purpose?
106. What is your purpose?
107. What is one of your biggest fears that you believed in (as a child, adult, etc)?
-> that I was unlovable at some point in my life
108. When you are in an emotional emergency, do you have someone you can call? If so, who is it and why?
-> I don’t really...I try to stick through it...weird since I have had people tell me that I could call them but I still don’t feel comfortable to talk to them...
109. Do you have relationships where you felt valued, a sense of belonging, calm, accepted?
110. What is your earliest memory of feeling left out?
-> the social pain overlap theory (SPOT) describes the overlap between the pain of being physically hurt and the pain of being left out. In our bodies, there is literally no distinction between the two.
111. If you could only have one for the rest of your life, would you choose to keep limes or lemons?
112. Have you ever experienced the relational paradox? If so, with whom?
-> when you’re convinced that your friends won’t tolerate who you really are so you decided the best way to be excepted is to leave a part of yourself out of those relationships; By hiding yourself you may preserve the friendship but at the cost of feeling that you don’t legitimately belong but if your friends can see who you truly are they would cut you loose
113. Have you ever done a relational mindfulness exercise?
-> set a timer for 10 minutes, and then stare into each other’s eyes silently. It should sync your cardiac systems as well as your respiratory systems. Hold each other’s pulses to identify; I find it weird how we get stared at lovingly when we are babies and then that goes away as well get older...
114. What is a secret that you have kept from your partner, family, or closest friends that you believe if they found out they would reject you?
115. Do you have a person in your life that can be categorized as “the one that got away”? Someone you either dated or never dated?
116. Is there someone in your life that you don’t see anymore that you would like to have a conversation with? Dead and/or alive.
117. Sunset or sunrise?
118. Do you want children? What is your opinion on men who don’t want children; what is your opinion on women who don’t want children?
119. Have you ever felt forced to do something that you didn’t want to do or say? Like give a handshake, hug, take a picture, have a conversation, give a number, compliment someone, disclose personal information, go on a date, say I love you?
-> there’s a difference between not wanting to do something and feeling forced to do something, and I find it interesting that we all do things that we feel are forced upon us when no one is directly stating that we have to do it; it’s like an invisible force
120. what is something that another person did that made you uncomfortable but you never addressed it?
-> sing terribly while they are genuinely trying, get physically close to me, compliment me in a creepy way, talk in a movie theater
121. What is a pet peeve of yours?
-> leaving garbage on a table after you eat (not cleaning up after yourself), having poor etiquette with servers or cashiers, saying “mom” instead of “my mom” if I don’t share the same mother as them (missing the possessive pronoun before a parent).
122. Who is someone that you find attractive that is the same *** as you?
-> Arbby, Irina, Jessica, Sara, Valentina
123. What is the most sweet/****** compliment you have given to someone?
124. What is the biggest plot twist you have ever seen in a movie or book?
125. When did you feel the most loved (in your entire life, this week, by me)?
126. what is something I have said that you have always remembered?
127. Blue or red Gatorade?
128. Star gazing or sunset picnic?
129. What is something that is underrated?
-> our bodies (specifically our our hands, eyes), stars, cologne/perfume
130. have you ever tried to impress the other? If so, for what reason and when?
131. Which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the rest of your life?
132. Are you missing someone right now? Do you think they miss you?
133. What was the happiest meme out you have had this year?
-> dancing with Celesa at trinity, at the apartment, after hours at the bistro, French dip at lost like with Celesa, holding Lorenzo, seeing a birth and colostrum, making my first song and listening to it for the first time, board game with Hayden, D.E.A. Hat guy, Fourth of July with kristina -> ride back with questions, eagles falls, yuriy’s wedding and gelato boy, euphoria makeup with Bella, painting with Michelle at green lake, reading books
134. where were you born?
135. how many states/countries have you visited?
136. what color would you use to describe your life
137. would you say it is better or worse to listen to sad music when you are sad?
138. what is the #1 factor that predestines people for failed relationships?
-> no examples of healthy relationships
139. what is the weirdest ice cream flavor you have ever tried?
->black licorice, peppercorn/caramel/goat cheese
140. What’s the most exciting dream you have ever had?
141. What’s the most peaceful dream you have ever had?
142. What’s the most terrifying dream you have ever had?
143. Who is the most misunderstood person you know?
-> Mark; he wasn’t well liked, but I remember thinking that the was just misunderstood...
144. Who in your life are you misunderstood by?
-> my mom
145. Do you prefer handshakes or hugs?
146. Do you prefer movie nights or dinner dates?
147. When was the last time you read a paper book for pleasure?
148. What is a comment that someone said to you that you were honestly shocked by? Like, you couldn’t believe it came from their mouth?
-> when I was in sixth grade and my friend’s mom said, “aren’t you jealous of [her daughter/my best friend’s name] ****”?; “do you even know what wings are”?
149. As a kid in elementary school, where did you play during recess? Tetherball, four-square, hopscotch, jump rope, soccer, basketball, slide, monkey bars, swings, sandpit, etc?
150. What otter pop flavor was your favorite?
-> the pink one
151. When you brush your teeth, are you messy or clean? Meaning, does the toothpaste get outside of your mouth at all?
152. What do you remember about elementary school in terms of field trips, punishments, recess, fun run, day of activities, lunch food, movie nights, fundraisers, assemblies, and reading points?
153. what do you remember about middle school in terms of the change from elementary school with no recess, classes, $ex ed, lockers, assemblies, P.E., lunch food?
154. what do you remember about high school in terms of the change from middle school, classes, assemblies, P.E., sports, lunch food, standard tests, dances, friends from your first year to your last year?
155. what do you think is a poet's aphrodisiac in the form of a person?
->intelligence, originality, mystery, intriguing personality
156. what is a bad habit that you know you should quit ( can be a substance, activity, or person)?
157. How often would you say you reflect on your life? with the mundane activities and the more impacting activities?
158. what's a song that you are replaying right now?
-> redbone x childish gambino by Jospeh Solomon
159. what is the most random food combo that you really enjoy?
->mashed potatoes/gravy with corn; hot dog with jelly
160. who is a person in your life that was the most mysterious to you?
161. would you say that you were shown healthy relationships throughout your childhood? in particular, your parents' relationship?
162. would you say that your family made you feel seen, heard, and understood? if not, would you say that you subconsciously expect this in your adult relationships? what have you done to unlearn this mentality?
163. would you say that you are always the one doing the caretaking in your relationships?
164. do you have a hard time listening to others?
165. do you act differently with men than with women?
166. do you get hurt easily and withdraw when there is conflict; what are you like during conflict?
167. what are you like when you don't get your way (aggressive, sad, quiet, loud, irritated, calm, unbothered, indifferent, annoyed, happy, frustrated)?
168. what are the molds for your ideas about how relationships are supposed to work?
169. what do you believe you're entitled to within a relationship (any/ friend/ romantic/ family)?
170. what was your closest experience with death?
171. do you prefer cauliflower or broccoli?
172. what's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
173. what are your favorite tv shows or movies?
-> bridgerton, pride and prejudice, law abiding citizen,
174. what is the most controversial thing you have ever done?
175. what is the most controversial thing another person has done?
176. what is your superpower?
->there is no one on this planet that is quite like me
177. what do you believe is the purpose of a romantic relationship? Marriage?
178. do you think love is needed to marry someone? would you find yourself ever in a situation where you would marry someone that you did not love?
179. what is your weirdest talent? hobby? experience?
180. do you bring your phone with you when you go to the bathroom? if so, when was the last time that you went without your phone?
181. what is something that most people have done but will not admit to?
->eat a ******, smelling their **** out of curiosity, ma$turbate, blame a **** on someone else, etc.
182. do you believe that there should be aspects of yourself that no one else on this earth except yourself should ever know?
183. what's the weirdest conversation you've ever had with someone?
184. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Describe the situation? Who made the first move?
185. What is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?
186. what is the most bitter thing you have ever eaten?
-> unripe pear!!
187. what is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done and/or said?
->eagles falls with kristina, lorenzo's birthday with selesa
188. how would you want a girl/boy to shoot their shot at you?
189. if you could be someone else for a day (someone you have met and know) who would it be?
190. if someone wasn't interested in you, how would you want them to rejected?
191. do you prefer buttered popcorn or the sweet kettle popcorn?
192. what is the rudest thing you've wanted to say but stopped yourself from saying?
193. what is the most genuine, heart-felt compliment you have received from someone?
-> you are courageous/brave; you are a natural psychologist and healer; you're my best friend, I can tell you anything
194. what is an experience you look forward to in life?
-> walking down the aisle and maintaining eye contact with my man the entire time until I have to hug my dad goodbye; my wedding night; going on vacations with just my husband; going to Jamaica; holding my baby in my arms for the first time; watching my husband play with our children on a beach as I sit under the shade; trying fruity cocktails on my 21st; going on my first date; my first kiss; moving into my house
195. what is a moment that you tend to relive in your mind?
196. what is something that you have learned to accept in life as you have gotten older?
197. who was your first crush? how old were you? what about them made you like them?
->ruslan at church; I was maybe four; he was really sweet to me and I thought he was cute; at yuriy's wedding, I saw him and told him about it which made him get really excited
198. what is something that you hate to eat? you've tried it and you know that you will try to avoid it at all costs.
->parsley, celery, beets, ginger
199. at what age would you say you lost your child-like innocence?
200. your turn. create a question!
201. how old were you when you found out that santa wasn't real? how did you handle it?
202. what is something that people hate, but still choose to participate in?
203. what super power would you wish to have?
204. if you had the chance to have the superpower of mind control, would you accept it?
205. how would you decorate your ideal house?
-> different vibes for different rooms; monochromatic black room with lava lamps, white room with dark brown wood accents and lots of plants, pastel light pink with neon glass decorations
206. who is a person that had made you cry?
207. what is one of the most scariest thoughts you have had run through your mind?
208. what is one of the most sad thoughts you have had run through your mind?
209. do you believe you should have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?
210. what is a candy that you hate?
211. what is a song that you try to avoid because it is too personal?
-> apple bottom jeans
212. would you say that you are alive or merely living?
213. what is something that someone said to you that you have never forgotten?
-> you have a lot of knowledge, but you lack experience
214. what is an example of a person that you thought was good but turned out to be a genuinely bitter, horrible person?
215. When was the last time you felt truly understood by somebody? Who was it? What did they understand?
216. Can you think of someone in your life who understands you better than anyone else?
217. Is your relationship with yourself healthy or unhealthy?
218. Growing up, the relationships I primarily saw were healthy or unhealthy?
219. Do you attach guilt with growth?
220. Have you spent too much time today comparing yourself?
221. When did you feel the most trapped?
222.who do you feel most yourself around? Why?
223. what parts of yourself do you need to break up with?
224. what is your favorite conspiracy that you believe in right now?
225. do you prefer to work with people are are the same or opposite gender as you?
226. what was the most intense experience of $exual tension that you have had?
227. what activity do you do that makes you feel most at home/ yourself?
228. what was the most painful truth you have ever been told?
229. who is someone you will never forget even though you have only had one encounter with them?
230. when was the last time you felt adrenaline pumping through your veins due to excitement?
231. what about you feels easiest to love (physical and character)?
232. what about you feels hardest to love (physical and character)?
233. What kind of love feels more familiar to you -> peaceful or chaotic love?
234. to what extent to you feel your appearance is the most important aspect of who you are?
235. do you think being attractive is a privilege? are you nicer or meaner to people you find attractive?
236. what was the hardest thing that you forgave someone for?
237. how would you define forgiveness?
238. who have you farted the loudest or most often?
239. what is an embarrassing story of when you really needed to **** in class but struggled to hold it in?
240. what is something that made you blush really hard?
241. if you had the opportunity to be famous, would you choose to be?
242. what is the longest you have not dated someone (or was flirting or thinking with someone)? In other words, what is the longest you have been alone?
243. what separates us from God?
-> ignorance (spiritual) and death (physical) - Jordan Peterson
244. what is a message that everyone deserves to hear in life?
-> "you deserve someone who's going to work hard to find ways to care for you." You are worthy of unconditional love.
245. what is a difficulty in your life right now?
246. what is something you've always wanted to try but haven't yet?
->fall in love, go on a trip by myself, go to Europe with Itzhel, drink a mimosa at brunch in a sunny place
247. what are qualities that you really admire in people?
-> attentiveness, observant, thoughtful, thought-provoking, mysterious, charming, honest transparency, vulnerability, calm curiosity, humble confidence
248. what is one of the most important connections you can have in life?
->your relationship with yourself
249. what memory comes to mind when you think about the ocean/beach?
250. what memory comes to mind when you think about carnivals?
251. what memory comes to mind when you think about water balloon fights or snowball fights?
252. Do you think your parents have thought about killing themselves?
253. Do you think your best friend has thought about killing themselves?
254. How often do you think people have thought about harming or killing themselves.
255. Do you believe in the concept of marriage?
256. what is the worst advice you have ever received?
257. was there ever a time where you were vulnerable and regretted it? if you are comfortable with it, what was the situation?
258. if you could go to any concert, who would you go see?
-> chase atlantic, post malone, cigarettes after ***, ariana grande, the 1975
259. why do you think people protect their pain? what does that look like - to protect one's own pain?
260. what is an acoustic version of a song that sounds better than the studio version?
-> like a rockstar & what u call that & cassie - chase atlantic
261. what is an experience that you wish to never experience again?
262. how do you feel about silence? is its presence comforting?
263. have you taken any drugs? if so and you feel comfortable sharing, what are they?
264. what is advice you would give to your 15yo self and your 40yo self? (a much younger and older version of yourself?)
-> younger self: you are worthy to love; you are worth getting to know and understand; you will one day believe that you are enough and choose healing with a life filled with authenticity that will get challenged; you'll be more unconventional; your way of thinking will not be like most that are around you - this is okay and expected
older self: I hope you are happy and live a life that you chose and not one that you compromised on for the sake of other's happiness and comfortability; I hope you live authentically and continued the process of living actualized as Maslow would saw; I hope you married your best friend that is your match in his own unique way; i hope your communication is better and that your relationships are healthy and boundary enforced
265. if you knew you were going to interview God for thirty minutes and could ask him only one question, what would it be?
-> who am I?
266. what would you do if knew you could not fail?
267. how are you, really?
268. how would you behave if you were the best at what you do in the world?
269. are you finding your dream job or are you creating it?
270. if there was a solution to your anxiety, what would it look like?
271. why are you worth knowing?
-> well, you're sitting in this seat listening to me
272. when was the last time you did something for the first time?
273. how do you treat people who can do nothing for you?
274. do you stack the plates and clean up your table when at a restaurant?
->analyze SES and their behavior to working class
275. what or who lights you up?
276. what would your perfect day look like?
277. what is an underappreciated fruit and vegetable?
278. what is something that guys/girls are insecure of that guys/girls do not really care about?
279. tell me about a time where you threw up in public?
280. tell me something illegal that your family did?
281. what is a word that would always make you laugh whenever you heard or said it when you were a kid?
282. what is the first cuss word you started using often in your vocabulary?
283. if you could be one animal, what would it be?
284. what insect were you the most fascinated by as a kid?
285. if you could blow one thing, what would it be?
->paint, slaughterhouse, firework stand
286. what emotions would you associate to every color in the rainbow including pink, brown, black, and white? If that is too much, if you could choose one color, what emotion would you assign to it?
287. what is the saddest thing that a person has ever said to you about themselves or their life?
288. if you could be any pair of shoes, what would it be?
->professional rock climber, work boot
289. would you consider yourself to be an addict?
-> I think we are all on a continuum and are all wired to be addicted to dopamine and love we just go about it different ways.
290. if you could have any dog in the world, what would it be and why?
291. if you had to describe love and what it feels like to a young person, what would you say? OR
if a kid asked you what love feels like, how would you answer them?
-> able to feel no judgment and feel free to be who you are without the fear of rejection
292. how would you define healing?
293. how would you know that you are healing or healed?
294. where in your life have you compromised and lived for someone else?
295. what is a thought or idea that scares you?
296. why do you think people protect their pain?
297. how would you like to be cared for when you are experiencing an emotional crisis?
298. what is something that you were told when you were a kid that you have never forgotten because it provoked you so much?
299. who is a friend in your life that you know you should stop the friendship with but you struggle to?
300. what is a motto that you would tell your kids that you have lived by?
->be the man/woman that you would want your daughter/son to marry one day
301. when was the last time anyone ever told you how important you are?
302. Who have you spoken the most genuine I love you to?
303. What social situation are you the most anxious of?
304. What is something that people would never think or associate with you that you’ve thought or done?
-> I love to binge on romance novels, I played the violin and cello, I’ve never been kissed/had a bf, I have a song on all platforms, I’ve had a 4.0 most of my life, I tend to write ****** poems, I was in a drill team for five years, I wasn’t born in America, I love country music
305. What is something you’d like to say to someone who has already passed away?
-> Robertson: I hope you’re proud of me in the way that I am; thank you for supporting me in more ways than one
306. What is something you’d like to say to someone who hurt you badly?
-> i deserved better than your projected insecurities, but I was too naïve to understand any better
307. If you were forced to only listen to three songs on replay during the deed for the rest of your life, what would it be?
308. Like all of us, we are replete with contradictions -> we are walking contradictions. What are yours?
-> a desire for intimacy and a fear of touch/commitment; a desire to be known and a fear of vulnerability
309. Do you think you ever turned a teacher on?
310. What is the greatest lesson that the other person has taught you?
311. if people could not take pictures, do you think they would still drive to the tulip festivals?
312. why do you think we met?
313. which is the hardest for you to say
(1) I love you
(2) I was wrong; I'm sorry
(3) Worcestershire sauce
(4) I need help
(5) I appreciate you
314. what is one of your favorite lines in a song?
-> hoodie on low cuz I stay focused yeah, hard to stay low when everybody notice
-> heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved; I don't feed her fears I feed her habits; type to make you f*ck 'till you finish
->said you needed this heart then you got it turns out that it wasn't what you wanted
315. Are you struggling with your mental health right now?
316. Are you afraid to admit the things that go on in your head?
317. Have you ever met a person that made you so nervous that you avoided them at all costs due to the way that they look?
318. Who is the most selfish person you know?
319. Who is the most selfless person you know?
320. How many Costco hotdogs could you eat in 45 minutes for a hotdog eating competition?
321. What do you put on your Costco hotdog?
322. What’s your favorite cereal brand?
323. Stargazing or sunset?
324. What is an underrated aspect of life that is mundane to most?
-> breathing, eyesight, touch
325. If you could only keep two out of the five senses, which ones would you choose? What if you could only keep one?
-> taste, touch, smell, eyesight, hearing
326. Would you consider yourself to be more black and white or gray in terms of your thinking?
327. What was your favorite kind of candy cane: the peppermint, chocolate, or fruity ones?
328. What’s an American tradition that you do not follow?
-> I'm not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies, PB cups, peppermint candy canes
329. what do you love most about your family?
330. what is something you would like to change about your family?
331. what is a fashion trend that you think is overrated?
332. what is an aspect about people that you have only encountered a few times in your life?
->humble/ confident authenticity, thoughtfulness
333. what do you think is the ugliest trait one can have?
334. which is worse to be super insecure or to have an inflated ego?
335. would you call yourself a good person? how do you define good?
336. what is something that fascinates you that you think about time to time?
-> reality doesn't really exist; it's our perception of the stimuli in our life that we come to understand as our own reality which is only one side of the narrative. Also, people have conversations that are quite incompatible in the sense that their definitions of words and their life experiences impact how each person enters the conversation. It is like there are two conversations that are being shared and understood in the same space.
337. what is a job that you think is much more difficult to do/live with?
-> acting: how do you separate and keep hold of your authentic self and the characters you play if you can play them really well. Does life become your stage?
338. what is a movie or song that is about to release that you look forward to seeing/listening?
339. how do you feel about your inevitable mortality?
340. what do you think about graves? how do you think society has shaped or challenged your opinion of them?
341. what is a reason for why you cried?
342. when was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breath?
-> talking to Bella's family and Devin jumping into the conversation with his friend that his lactose intolerant when we were talking about birth control
343. what is the best vacation that you have had? what made it so special?
345. what is the greatest lesson a friend has taught you?
346. what is the greatest lesson a parent or adult has taught you?
347. what is the weirdest thing you have done with someone in public?
348. have you ever looked at someone while they're doing something like driving, laughing or eating and just smile because they mean so much to you? If so, who?
349. what do you think is the most influential relationship that you have that impacts all other ones that you have?
-> yourself or with your parent(s)/caregiver(s)
-> "never forget that the relationship you have with yourself sets the tone for the relationship you have with everyone else. If you want to work on your relationships, start working on yourself"
350. what was a phase of your life that you would go back to if you have the chance. why?
351. what is a warning that you wish you got before knowing me?
352. what is a question that you have wanted to ask someone but got too nervous to announce?
353. talk about a time where you needed toilet paper but it wasnt there. what did you do? were you in public or at home?
354. what is an instrument that you think is harder than it actually is?
-> the drums!! that is multiple rhythms to keep up with...
355. describe a time where you thought you were going to cry but tried really hard to keep your composure?
356. when you would cry as a kid, what would your parent(s) say? other adults? if they shamed or shut you down immediately, do you still do this to yourself today?
357. what is the craziest drug you have ever taken?
358. what is something you would miss if your home burned down?
359. if you could move anywhere, where would it be? would it be in the city or country?
360. what is knowledge that you wished you knew when you were younger?
361. what is the most expensive item you have bought that you regretted?
362. if you could hug anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
363. what is the most messed up thing you have seen another person do to another?
364. what do you tend to think about during the time where you are laying in bed and trying to fall asleep? where does your mind tend to go to?
365. what is an event in the future that you are looking forward to?
Feel encouraged to add on in the comments.