© 2022 HePo
Submit your work, meet writers and drop the ads.
Become a member
5 Ways I Found Peace
1) I drenched myself in meaningful moments. Cherished each smile I received and each hug I shared with someone dear to me.
2) I replaced my anger with laughter. Learned that the only person hurting from my anger is me.
3) I stopped being afraid to leave people behind. When someone treats me cruelly, I remove them from my reality.
4) I watch the sunset and take the time to reflect on myself. I have to face my demons to put my mind to rest.
5) I took 'regret' out of my vocabulary. No point in dwelling on a pain that I can't change.
Now I see peace, seated next to me.
to view and add comments on poems