1) empty bottles that clink as you wade through them. you drown in an ever-increasing pool of bottles
2) puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. i want to pour coloured powder on her cheeks. i want to trace every single stream
3) eardrum rupturing music. he screams along to it. they become indistinguishable from the music. he enjoys being a part of something.
4) a lone figure next to a lake. they hug their legs. nothing moves. everything is completely still. if you listen closely, you can hear their heart shattering into the tiniest fragments. they try to keep it together. an internal war rages. but nothing moves.
5) the buzzing. hair falling to the ground. a blank stare and tiny smile
6) you are a tiny dark speck, against the looming white landscape.
7) the lingering taste of coffee. a lit cigarette dangling from between fingers. flecks of ash fall to the ground.
8) submerged into the deepdarkbluebutmaybeblack ocean. everything is dulled.
9) a neatly folded stack of clothes in a washing machine.
10) putting your fingers in between your legs. you are in front of a mirror. you watch yourself
11) a body falling apart into several meat-sized chunks. they are stapled back together.
12) clay masks.
13) lose strands of hair tied together in a trash can
14) refusing to follow the rules.
i know this is not good. at all. but it's inspiredby 13 ways of looking at a blackbird by wallace stevens