Hello & Poetry
© 2021 HePo
Submit your work, meet writers and drop the ads.
Become a member
1 . Die, all of you.
2. Flip her skirt up.
3. Let everyone be happy.
4. Bring the most righteous person back to life.
5. Bring back everyone who died.
6. I want eternal life and youth!
8. I want to stop being a warrior.
9. I want more talent.
10. A harem, of course!
11. Disappear, all of you.
12. Expand my power to one thousand paths.
13. Money! Money!
14. I want to be friends with everyone in the world.
15. Rule the world!
Ruling the world is hard.
16. I want a girlfriend!
But would that really be love?
17. I want wisdom.
Foolishness makes you who you are.
18. I want to know the future.
But what fun would be living then?
19. I want to be a pro baseball player.
But you would have to work out every day then.
Then why I have hands?
21. I want to fly.
Then why I have feet?
22. I want to speak all languages.
You don't like to talk anyway (RELATABLE).
23. I want an X-ray vision.
That would lead to misunderstandings.
24. I wish for an end to war.
But it won't end exploitation.
25.I want to climb mount Everest.
But you would have only yourself to rely on.
26. I want a smartphone that can't run out of battery.
It would last only a few years still.
27. I want to pilot a giant robot!
What you would be fighting?
28. To never stub my toe again.
Why not just watch where you walk?
29.I want a cool supercar.
It won't feel the same if you don't buy it yourself.
30. I wish everyday could be Sunday.
Go to work on Sunday?
31. I want to be a bird.
Being a human is much better.
32. I want to read people's minds.
You would start to distrusting people.
33. The ability to wake up early.
But you would just go back to sleep. (Totally relatable)
34. I want to enter a manga.
What if you couldn't get out?
35. I want to be invisible.
You are already invisible in the classroom (that hurts, you know).
36. I want to not feel pain.
37. I want that rare book.
It's only rare because no one else have it.
38. I want that limited edition item.
Would it still be limited edition then?
39. I want a best friend.
What if they knew you were friends only because of a wish?
40. I want to be a great man.
That greatness wouldn't last.
41. I want to talk to animals
They probably don't have much to say.
42. I want to travel the world.
It's likely harder than it sounds.
43. I want to live in a mansion
All by yourself?
44. I want a fighter plane
Where would you park it?
45. I want to play all instruments!
But buying them all would be expensive.
46. I want to see a ghost!
Like hell you do!
47. I want to meet a great person from the past
But they would have a lot of lectures for a modern person.
48. I want my dormant power awakened!
What if you don't have any?
50. I want power to stop time!
That's like saying you want a power to commit crime.
51. I want better penmanship.
In digital era?
52. I want to meet an elf
In this day and age?
53. I want youth.
What do you think you have now?
55. I want an eye that sees long distances.
You mean like a third eye?
57. I want to hire a maid.
Just go to cafe.
58. I want to be a manga artist.
Answer one of the Young Jump recruiting postings.
60. I want to live in a deserted island!
You would probably want to leave it right away.
61. I want a time machine!
Do you have an idea how to get energy to power it?
62. I want to be free of stress.
You need stress to grow.
63. I want world peace.
Would you still exist in a peaceful world?
64. I want a loving family.
But artificial one?
65. I want to eat the world's most delicious food.
But you want to eat cup ramen too.
66. I want to go to amusement park
What are you, a girl raised to be a living weapon? (This is surely an allusion to something, I just can't get what)
67. I want to be on the front page of a newspaper!
Are you going to commit a crime or what?
77. I want to be a cyborg.
Who would repair you if you broke?
78. I want an art collection.
You don't even like that stuff. Don't pretend to be an intellectual.
79. I want to buy a penguin.
Can you even take care of an animal?
80. I want to talk to famous people.
About what? Any subject in mind?
82. A world free of evil people.
What would be left?
83. I want to be taller.
And then you would want to be shorter again.
84. I want courage.
What are you, a lion?
86. I want prestige.
87. I want to never be late for a bus.
But then the buses would be late.
88. I want to be the strongest in world.
Why, so you can bully the weak?
89. I want to invent something amazing.
All inventions ultimately become weapons.
90.I want to film a movie.
You would bring down any set you were on.
91. I want to be someone who will never lose again.
The moment you wish for this, you become an eternal loser.
92.I want to become a master swordsman.
96. I want to learn the truth of the world.
No, you don't.
97. I wish misfortune on people I hate.
Wishing misfortune on others is a ****** thing to do.
98. To grant your wish instead.
Cancel that immediately.
99. I want to turn my wish into 100 wishes.
100. Let me forget
Evangeline Ruth Hope
to view and add comments on poems