© 2020 HePo
Submit your work, meet writers and drop the ads.
Become a member
Aries* - Tell me about every person who broke your heart, tell me about how you fantasize of never being heard of again.
- Tell me about the demons that tuck you in bed every night and you lay awake and try to fill the void in your heart with lost causes.
- Do you remember the last time you spilled your feelings out to someone? And had them touch your soul instead of your body? Has anyone ever tried to untangle the mess you heart’s been in?
- When did you feel the shock of losing someone? When you realized you will never fell their touch or hear their voice, you will only see their smiles in photographs.
- Remember the first time someone told you theyre never going to leave you? How long has the hole you’ve torn in your heart been empty?
-Tell me about how you’re torn between forgetting them and forgiving them
- Tell me about how you’ve been looking for love in all the wrong people, why it hurts so much when they look at you like that.
- Tell me about the first time you felt the weight of hatred on your heart. Who left you so broken that now your eyes would cut deeper than any knife you’ve ever picked up.
- How many times have you said “why won’t my heart stop beating” before falling asleep?
- How many times have you tried to convince your mind that the person you love, loves you back?
- Who broke the windows to your heart? You thought it would hurt for a minute but it’s been 4 years and nothing’s changed.
- How many poems have you written that no one will ever read? The ones about your ex lovers who left you broken on the bathroom floor while you carved their names on your walls.
Brigitte Eve Andrea Lowther
to view and add comments on poems