1) I am soft sand between your toes
2) I am the essence of sunshine
3) I am breathing for you
4) I am made of lithium; I spread to you
5) I am filled with stardust
6) I am strawberry white sheets fresh from the dryer
7) I am the ocean when you are sad; i envelop you into my arms
8) I am wrong.
9) I am not the ocean.
10) I am not your happiness.
11) I am your misery
12) I am the gun you used to kill
13) I am a knife you shed your blood
14) I am the darkness; wretched in your soul
15) I am fire. I burn you when we touch
16) I am the ashes that fill your chest.
17) I am the contaminated air that you breathe.
Purpose Existence sought,
of a shackled cyclic life
I let him rather peek,
into that merry thought of mine
A joyous playground
and the prettiest girl of five
Pink with playfulness,
she and her kitten,
hopping in pink joy
and her blinking eyes"
Sunshine he beams now,
and whispers a lyric twilight
For her, perpetually cast,
into rising day and night
( That playground comes to view
soothing my soul,
and flooding calm strength,
everytime I think of you )
Happiness fades to sadness,
Just as the sun fades to dark.
Alone and cold
I feel agony, hopelessness, despair.
My world that was once filled with sunshine
Is now pitch black.
The peace and serenity
Is now anger and frustration.
The love and caring
Is now hatred and bitterness.
But just as the sun fades to dark,
The dark fades to light.
And the cycle repeats itself
© Fully Copyrighted, all rights reserved. Rebekah Fleck.
I'll offer you my hand
A humbling breeze
Earthquakes shake the land
expand beneath the sand
waves rolling, sunshine
raw pure and unclear
tears of nectar
candlelight reflection sprouting seeds of our intention
laughter infection spreading heading towards my heart
tickles as it parts dogma counterparts
inspired minds shine
align oscillating rhyme
of fractal benign
Switching on to what turns me on
sees me glint colourful through porous escapades,
a rainbow flaunting shamelessly elemental;
driven on waves of hormonal freedom,
naked this solace of self ..Simple.
Connections' conversely complex,
risk fraught ....risk need;
where loneliness stirs like my bare feet on sand,
with hopeless toes that try to anchor if just for the turn of the tide
or until, ears attune to whispers of the changing wind.....
Here, waiting can see chance pass by the lazy heart,
in its overcoat
of reluctance to offer,
to call for;
Thankful for the silence beneath my cloak
that welcomes, accepts,
where freedom floats free over warring taboos locked
in rooms of unresolved pain.
most days I prevail,
a chaos of particles swollen by heat
I'm seen, spraying like hot mist speckled in rays of sunshine
that grace me a warm embrace,
I am charged and changed
in perpetual re-assemblance through lights and darks.
You are many things
All if them good
my angle in hell
My salvation in war
My antidote to poison
You see my love
you keep me going
You save me
My water on fire
My ship in the sea
And most of all
My love in all this hate
That ray of sunshine
In this clouded world
I strive to reach
My only thing
My life in death
My love, you are all
I love you
I’d fling the sun far into your cut corner
and shove moonlight broadly onto your toenails
you would want for so little
as the oceans carry you to shores of your water borne desire
wicked is the world stream when high hopes pegged precarious
onto chalky lines that shift like changing clouds
and lend its kind illusory touch under the lee
end dashed like outcast mirrors whose use
is rod cracked like inside the core of acrid earth
where awaits hot lava in secret fissures to melt all ropes
to bridge so narrow a wing's gapped fluke
jerking maestroms circle overhead
inducing desultory plunge
finger pointing, egg-beating, giddy whirly whirl
a day will come as yet unknown
when soul rags are panel worked and hylic sheathed
when latticed treats, as American as apple pie
will fill that tabled sky decked with cirrus tablecloth
averted seeker squint feels that cat-eyed wonder
flattened insect on a troubled screen with translucent beauty wings
lets in a dry smile chink of real life dust in heretical relief
bolt that flippin' door – shut out the vulgar world – make fast the curtain sides
broach the unslotted gap you know is yours and proclaim it wide: open sesame!
gouge your way into me.. till I’m fully plugged with light
caulk me with your fingers till my spine near cracks
spike my heart with currents from the milk rush of you
pierce my thigh strips and whip the whetted words out me
tap into the slinky slices of my pervious skylit want
there will be no occlusion as arches meet under shuddered pleats
no, I have precious little time or heart to draw cute sunshine panels onto your retracted sleeve
in that stead, I can really be just plain me
who’d eagerly wrench pale-blue patches from the sky cloth
and steal in zest moonbeams from lovers’ eyes
and heartily fling the sun your way and rob its life-giving warmth
and gladly rip up torn foliage from its homes
along with pert petals from fickle floral parties
if only these were things you’d want
yet, well I know whatever be the pains
there waits little gain
feral feline will trouble little more
heart swing derision flies poor as sad plighted answer rings on
while my rendition
Even storm clouds
The date of the day was the first of of November,
The sky was covered with grey clouds in layers
When the rain drops slashed upon the stairs
Where trees stood with their branches bare
At the time the sunshine would be on the square
A man with with a black umbrella was standing there,
Waiting for a girl with red shoes to appear.
But then she appeared in the colours of summer,
Wearing a shirt in blue and a plain white skirt
With nothing warm but a dark red scarf;
She was covered in raindrops and water in her hair,
Shaking and shivering in the cold November air.
- we are sitting on a bench near an office complex.
2. you are opening and closing my eyes like a valentine’s day card.
3. the cheap, themed paper slips we handed out as children.
4. you are pulling me apart, but i don’t unravel, i rip like fibers.
5. a heart shaped sticker, a seal without the saliva.
6. sometimes when i start to get upset with you i make myself stop thinking and focus on the rise and fall of your chest.
7. i can’t see you.
8. i’m alone in an auditorium and my off-tune singing is bouncing off your walls.
9. you never tell me directly that you’d rather be dead, but the only seatbelt you ever when we ride in the car is me.
10. i am made of the glass to keep glass from shattering and falling into your arms.
11. you are a defibrillator kept in an angry red case.
12. you only cradle me while i am awake and every time i cradle you, you end up asleep.
13. beer and snapple shots, you are singing along with the falsetto of it all.
14. you are my summer. you are my secondhand smoke. you are my sweet citrus skin falling into the sink. you are my sunshine.
15. i am not only.
16. it is not then, it is not now, but it is closer to february. i am a half a heart, hot red sticker faded to winter pink stepped on somewhere in a church parking lot.
17. neither of us know.