You kissed me and didn't want to,
You're now crying on the phone,
If you're gonna marry your girlfriend,
Then leave other girls alone.
I don't want to ruin relationships,
You were just my best friend,
But the first time your lips met mine,
I think that came to an end.
every boyfriend is the one
untill otherwise proven
the good are never easy
the easy never good
and nothing ever turns out
how you think it really should
deception and perfection
are wonderful traits
one will breed love
the other hate
you'll find me in
the lonely hearts
under I'm after
a brand new start
not to make your mother's day worse
but after helping your close friend
who's been kicked out of her mother's house
on fucking mother's fucking day
enjoy the police coming to your door
while you're trying to beat a speech out of your brain for your english final tomorrow
and writing you into their police report.
enjoy more texts
from another woman who was like a mother to you
spitting out more hurtful things
for helping her hurting daughter out
thank her for sending the police to your house
thank her for the pending hay day
your own mother will have
with the police report,
thank her for making your mother's day
even more wonderful.
but most of all,
remember to be careful
to never become a mother
mothers were born to leave
I catch my fish
but let the sea keep them
I can hardly swallow
what the waves can
So I stay in my place
and they stay alive
But I am starved by the thought
of a long goodbye
I don't have the heart
to destroy a home with my body
As big as it is,
there are bigger things than me
That is what keeps my love
in the ocean
And the sand under my feet.
I walked blindly into that night,
Or so I led you to believe.
No, I knew what I was doing, and how wrong it was.
I just thought
It could stay a secret,
Just a secret
And nothing more.
Of course I hoped for more,
But how much can one hope for?
How much can one hope for with signals so unclear?
I set my goals too high
And ventured to lows too low.
I knew what I was doing,
knowing it was wrong;
Even knowing how she would feel if she found out--
I knew it was wrong.
But that didn't stop me.
No, it takes an eighteen-wheeler going eighty,
Hitting me right in the face.
It isn't until then that I see.
It isn't until then that I see I'm a selfish whore--
A homewrecker of sorts--
Undeserving of your love.
Leave me here,
To bask in my desperation.
Though I'd give you my heart in a second,
Turn me down,
For I am more deserving of pestilence.
I am looking for the phone no one hears. the phone I use to call people I want to hang up on. my son has not yet become the size he wants to be when he’s with me. I hope he has friends. I hope his friends know that to be taken by aliens means god is serious about studying who misses you. I don’t believe in god nor in those given a shorter time to think on death.
It does not take your pain away,
It sucks the humanity out of you
Innocent, vulnerable as a baby
I have been looking for your soul for years,
Your eyes are filled with loneliness,
Nobody is there anymore
How can you save someone that is long gone?
Living in the past is the entrance to darkness
If you cease to be would you care?
Would you cry? Or would you finally find peace?
Close your eyes now, imagine the heavenly shelter that I have built for you,
and hear me whispering “ It is just a matter of time” .
To the other guy
I only have five things to say to you.
1. The ring on her left hand doesn't mean she was playing hard to get. You thought you were winning her heart yet you're just a champion of second place. You gave your whole heart to a woman who only finds you good enough to give you half of hers.
2. If her love was a diet, you would be nothing but the cheat meal. You're like the slice of chocolate cake in the fridge; she has to sneak around at midnight to indulge, but wouldn't dare eat it in broad daylight.
3. Her daughter now looks at her with the same teeth-gritting, gut wrenching disgusted look that a Muslim has towards a pig. You came in like a wrecking ball and wrecked the first home she was proud of building. And you weren't even there to help pick up the pieces. A man like that should be castrated, but you'd need to grow a pair first.
4. If something is broken, you fix it. You don't destroy it.
5. I'm talking to you, because I wanted you to realize all that you destroyed without even thinking twice. I wanted you, the man in the mirror, to see what your selfishness selfishly took.