every boyfriend is the one
untill otherwise proven
the good are never easy
the easy never good
and nothing ever turns out
how you think it really should
deception and perfection
are wonderful traits
one will breed love
the other hate
you'll find me in
the lonely hearts
under I'm after
a brand new start
It's funny, isn't it?
To see the weird girl
with the tears in her eyes.
To know that it was you
who ripped her at the seams
the words that hurt
and the eyes that cut.
It's all so humorous, right?
She doesn't mean anything
to you, and she won't ever
and that protects you.
Oh, but you're wrong
I know your faces
every insecure flicker
and this is your fall.
And may my wrath burn
like every syllable inflicted upon me
and, without further gusto,
I will rip you apart.
The sunset will hide my eyes
with your hands clawing at your throat
purple swimming in your vision
like the darkness coming in.
No one will know
and I will win forever
now, tell me
Isn't that funny?
It does not take your pain away,
It sucks the humanity out of you
Innocent, vulnerable as a baby
I have been looking for your soul for years,
Your eyes are filled with loneliness,
Nobody is there anymore
How can you save someone that is long gone?
Living in the past is the entrance to darkness
If you cease to be would you care?
Would you cry? Or would you finally find peace?
Close your eyes now, imagine the heavenly shelter that I have built for you,
and hear me whispering “ It is just a matter of time” .
I walked blindly into that night,
Or so I led you to believe.
No, I knew what I was doing, and how wrong it was.
I just thought
It could stay a secret,
Just a secret
And nothing more.
Of course I hoped for more,
But how much can one hope for?
How much can one hope for with signals so unclear?
I set my goals too high
And ventured to lows too low.
I knew what I was doing,
knowing it was wrong;
Even knowing how she would feel if she found out--
I knew it was wrong.
But that didn't stop me.
No, it takes an eighteen-wheeler going eighty,
Hitting me right in the face.
It isn't until then that I see.
It isn't until then that I see I'm a selfish whore--
A homewrecker of sorts--
Undeserving of your love.
Leave me here,
To bask in my desperation.
Though I'd give you my heart in a second,
Turn me down,
For I am more deserving of pestilence.
Why cant you just back off
You dont have a chance
Youre ripping us all apart
But youre not going to win
All youre doing is causing pain
You need to just move on
You need to just be gone
Youre no longer welcome at this table
You need to leave fast
Before theres two more lonely people
You never were a problem
Until you forgot how to count to two
Now youre not wanted here
Its just us, no more you
Why do you think its okay
To try and rip love apart
For your own lustfull needs
You have such a selfish heart
You need to leave
All you crave is lust
Youre addicted to the drug
You dont care at all
That we're actually in love.
To the other guy
I only have five things to say to you.
1. The ring on her left hand doesn't mean she was playing hard to get. You thought you were winning her heart yet you're just a champion of second place. You gave your whole heart to a woman who only finds you good enough to give you half of hers.
2. If her love was a diet, you would be nothing but the cheat meal. You're like the slice of chocolate cake in the fridge; she has to sneak around at midnight to indulge, but wouldn't dare eat it in broad daylight.
3. Her daughter now looks at her with the same teeth-gritting, gut wrenching disgusted look that a Muslim has towards a pig. You came in like a wrecking ball and wrecked the first home she was proud of building. And you weren't even there to help pick up the pieces. A man like that should be castrated, but you'd need to grow a pair first.
4. If something is broken, you fix it. You don't destroy it.
5. I'm talking to you, because I wanted you to realize all that you destroyed without even thinking twice. I wanted you, the man in the mirror, to see what your selfishness selfishly took.
not to make your mother's day worse
but after helping your close friend
who's been kicked out of her mother's house
on fucking mother's fucking day
enjoy the police coming to your door
while you're trying to beat a speech out of your brain for your english final tomorrow
and writing you into their police report.
enjoy more texts
from another woman who was like a mother to you
spitting out more hurtful things
for helping her hurting daughter out
thank her for sending the police to your house
thank her for the pending hay day
your own mother will have
with the police report,
thank her for making your mother's day
even more wonderful.
but most of all,
remember to be careful
to never become a mother
mothers were born to leave
You kissed me and didn't want to,
You're now crying on the phone,
If you're gonna marry your girlfriend,
Then leave other girls alone.
I don't want to ruin relationships,
You were just my best friend,
But the first time your lips met mine,
I think that came to an end.