We've released some improvements to your home page, which should help you keep the many pieces of your Hello Poetry experience organised.
Let me give you a brief tour of your new home:
- Me This is where you can find everything related to, well, you! All of the latest activity related to you and your work, as well as all of the poems and books you've created.
- Favorites Here you can find all of the latest activity from your favourite people (both writers and readers) and the collections you're following. You can also keep track of every person, poem and collection you've liked or followed.
- Groups Here you can find the latest activity from the groups you belong to, including wall posts and new collections. You can also find all of the groups you've created and joined here.
- Purchases Here you can find all of your book purchases, as well as discover new books available from poets you like.
- Messages Your personal Hello Poetry inbox. Here you can find all the private conversations you've had with others.
Take a moment to have a look around and let me know if you have any questions.
Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me round
I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun
The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground, head in the sky
It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing- from This Must Be the Place